MindSet is a new program developed by ECS that is free for all accepted participants. MindSet pairs one-on-one coaching with group training to help individuals set goals, develop skills, and achieve self-sufficiency.
Unlike many other programs, MindSet uses a long-term approach that supports the whole person.
We enable participants to develop all of the skills needed to become self-sufficient by providing training, individualized coaching, and mentorship in four core areas: Health and Wellness, Employment, Education, and Financial Management.
In addition to creating and completing their own customized curriculum, MindSet participants will also receive cash incentives for finishing activities and a 2 to 1 cash match on the money they save within a designated bank account.
We are currently not accepting applications for MindSet.
Thank you for expressing interest in MindSet, a new program that pairs one-one-one coaching with group training to help participants set goals, develop skills, and achieve self-sufficiency. We’re actively recruiting for our third cohort.
- The first step in the application process is completing the eligibility quiz.
- If you are eligible for MindSet, you will be directed to the application.
- Within the application, you will be asked to upload a resume, provide two writing prompts, and list two education or professional references.
- The full application process will take approximately 45 minutes to complete. It is recommended that you use a computer or tablet NOT a mobile phone.
- If you cannot finish the application all at once, you are able to save your progress and return to compete it.
If you need assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org.