MindSet is a new program developed by ECS that is free for all accepted participants. MindSet pairs one-on-one coaching with group training to help individuals set goals, develop skills, and achieve self-sufficiency.
Unlike many other programs, MindSet uses a long-term approach that supports the whole person.
We enable participants to develop all of the skills needed to become self-sufficient by providing training, individualized coaching, and mentorship in four core areas: Health and Wellness, Employment, Education, and Financial Management.
In addition to creating and completing their own customized curriculum, MindSet participants will also receive cash incentives for finishing activities and a 2 to 1 cash match on the money they save within a designated bank account.
The first MindSet cohort began in January 2019. Click apply to enter your application for the next cohort, scheduled for September 2019.
Thank you for expressing interest in MindSet, a new program that pairs one-one-one coaching with group training to help participants set goals, develop skills, and achieve self-sufficiency. We’re actively recruiting for our second cohort of participants to start in September 2019.
- The first step in the application process is completing the eligibility quiz.
- If you are eligible for MindSet, you will be directed to the application.
- Within the application, you will be asked to upload a resume, provide two writing prompts, and list two references.
- The full application process will take approximately 45 minutes to complete. It is recommended that you use a computer or tablet NOT a mobile phone.
- If you cannot finish the application all at once, you are able to save your progress and return to compete it.
If you need assistance, email email@example.com.